Laser and Light Treatments for Skin Rejuvenation and Hair Removal course Level 4
The Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatments is a vocationally related qualification and is focused on reducing hair growth and photo rejuvenation of the skin
using intense light and laser treatments.
Throughout this qualification:
- You will also learn how to identify hair and skin conditions and those clients suitable for intense light and laser system treatments.and
- You will be assessed on your occupational competence.
- You will develop your management skills around the implementation and management of health, safety and security practices in your salon.
- You will evaluate the reliability and effectiveness of risk assessments,
- Justify and monitor newly implemented and existing health, safety and security practices,
- Comply with health and safety legislation and regulations, and
- Manage the improvements through monitoring staff.
What will I learn on this course
Chapter 1: Laser and light treatments for hair removal
The VTCT Level 4 Award in Laser and Light Treatments for Hair Reduction is an acvanced vocational qualification which will prepare you to reduce hair growth using intense light and laser systems. You will develop an understanding of safe working practice and controlling hazards in the salon, and be able to identify those clients suitable for laser and light system treatments.
What can I do after my qualification
Thise course are designed for those who want to seek employment in the health and beauty industry.
Life changes after qualifying
Work in a salon in the UK or abroad
Set up your own salon or mobile business
Work from home
Set up a business abroad
Work in a Spa or leisure centre
When will I receive my Certificate
After completing all coursework, assignments, assessments and have made full course payments you will receive your qualification.