|GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
|| * £950
|20 % VAT
|| * £190 +
|ITEC Exam Fee
|| * £115
|| * £850 + VAT and Exam Fee
|| * 3 Months
|| * 12th September 2016
* 11.00am - 1.30pm
|| * 25th September 2016
|| * Sundays
|| * 2.00pm - 6.00pm
|Is this a recognised Qualification?
Yes this is a recognised qualification:
ITEC Beauty qualifications are recognised in over 40 different countries worldwide. With an ITEC Qualification graduates will be able to:
- Set up your own Beauty Salon within the UK and Abroad.
- Obtain Special treatment licence to set up your beauty Salon
- Set up a home Beauty Therapy business and work from home
- Obtain relevant insurance to treat clients
- Set up a Mobile Beauty Therapy Business
- Seek employment within the Beauty industry in Spas, Health Centers, Beauty Salons and Cruise Liners.
- Work as a Beauty Therapist in over 40 countries worldwide where the ITEC Qualification is recognised. Please see the ITEC Website for the list of countries.
|Do I need previous experience to enrol on this Course?
- You do not need previous experience to enrol for this Qualification
|What will I learn on this Course?
You will be taught both Theory and Practical the following for this qualification:
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to Health and Safety
- Fulfill Salon Reception Duties
- Promote additional Services and Products to Clients
- Develop and Maintain your Effectiveness at Work
- Provide Pedicure Services
- Provide Mancure Services
- Carry ouPromott Nail Art Services
- Apply Gel, Acrylic and Fibreglass Nails and Maintain Nail Enhancements to Create a Natural Finish
|Will I get a job after this course?
This really depends on you:
- This qualification will qualify graduates to work as Beauty Therapists and operate their own Businesses.
- learners are taught the necessary theory and practical skills that will enable them to perform Beauty treatments in the industry.
- Many of our graduates go on to find jobs themselves or even set up their own beauty related Businesses.
- Many Beauty Salons approach our college asking for students to work as beauty Therapists within their Salons.
- We encourage our learners to actively seek employment and continue to support them even after they have graduated.
|What do I have to do to pass this qualification?
To pass this Qualification you will do the following:
- Attend classes regularly and be on time for classes.
- Participate fully in all practical and theory classes including completing of assignments and worksheets.
- Prepare a portfolio of evidence/folder, which will include evidence of treatments that you have done, written assignments and multiple choice test papers.
- You will be assessed performing treatments on a required number of clients
- Your portfolio/folder will be Internally Verified by our Internal Verifier
- You will sit Mock theory and Mock Practical Exams and final Exam.
- You will sit online Multiple Choice Exams
- All of your completed treatment evidence, assignments, worksheetswork and practical Exam will be examined by the ITEC External examiner and if successfull you will receive your qualification.
- If a learner is unsuccessful in any area, they will be reassessed only in the unit where they have not achieved a pass grade.
- Referrals should be completed within one year of the original assessment/observation and/or multiple-choice theory test.
- Learners must achieve either 60% or 100% (depending on the qualification) in all practical assessments and underpinning knowledge tests to achieve this Qualification.
|Can I get Insurance to work with this Qualification?
Yes, you will be able to get insurance with this Qualification:
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance can be obtained via The Complementary Therapists Association (www.CThA.com) and other Industry Associations who recognise the ITEC Diploma
|What are the opportunities for progression?
After completion of any Qualification:
Once learners have achieved this Level 3 Qualification they will be able to progress unto any level 4 Beauty Qualification. Please see the list of Level 4 Qualifications on our Website
|How can I pay for this Course?
Easy options for payments:
- You can pay in full and receive a 5% Discount or
- You can pay a 20% deposit and pay the balance by monthly Instalments or
- Yon can buy 2 courses e.g Level 2 & 3 or Levels 3 & 4 and apply for 0% Finance over 12 Months (This does not include courses on Special Offers.
- All course fees must be completed at least 3 weeks before students can take their Final Exams.
- Monthly payments must be paid on the day agreed and failure to do so will incur administration fees.
- students who do not make payments will not be allowed to attend in classes
|How can I enrol on this Course?
Follow these simple instructions:
- Click on the Enrol Now button on the top right section of this page.
- Then complete the enrolment Form
- Once we have received your enrolment form we will contact you to complete your enrolment.
|Do I need a Uniform and kit for this Course?
Yes you do:
- All students must be in full uniform when attending college for Practicals, Theory , Classes and Exams.
- Uniforms with the college logo can be purchased at the college for £27.
- Level 2 Nail Kit can be purchased at the college.