: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/londonbe/public_html/libraries/joomla/utilities/date.php
on line 56
: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/londonbe/public_html/libraries/joomla/utilities/date.php
on line 198
|GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
|| * £950
|20 % VAT
|| * £190 +
|ITEC Exam Fee
|| * £115
|| * £850 + VAT and Exam Fee
|| * 3 Months
|| * 9th January 2017
* 11.00am - 1.30pm
|| * 15th January 2016
|| * Sundays
|| * 2.00pm - 6.00pm
|Is this a recognised Qualification?
Yes this is a recognised qualification:
ITEC Beauty qualifications are recognised in over 40 different countries worldwide. With an ITEC Qualification graduates will be able to:
- Set up your own Beauty Salon within the UK and Abroad.
- Obtain Special treatment licence to set up your beauty Salon
- Set up a home Beauty Therapy business and work from home
- Obtain relevant insurance to treat clients
- Set up a Mobile Beauty Therapy Business
- Seek employment within the Beauty industry in Spas, Health Centers, Beauty Salons and Cruise Liners.
- Work as a Beauty Therapist in over 40 countries worldwide where the ITEC Qualification is recognised. Please see the ITEC Website for the list of countries.
|Do I need previous experience to enrol on this Course?
- You do not need previous experience to enrol for this Qualification
|What will I learn on this Course?
You will be taught both Theory and Practical the following for this qualification:
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to Health and Safety
- Fulfill Salon Reception Duties
- Promote additional Services and Products to Clients
- Develop and Maintain your Effectiveness at Work
- Provide Pedicure Services
- Provide Mancure Services
- Carry ouPromott Nail Art Services
- Apply Gel, Acrylic and Fibreglass Nails and Maintain Nail Enhancements to Create a Natural Finish
|Will I get a job after this course?
This really depends on you:
- This qualification will qualify graduates to work as Beauty Therapists and operate their own Businesses.
- learners are taught the necessary theory and practical skills that will enable them to perform Beauty treatments in the industry.
- Many of our graduates go on to find jobs themselves or even set up their own beauty related Businesses.
- Many Beauty Salons approach our college asking for students to work as beauty Therapists within their Salons.
- We encourage our learners to actively seek employment and continue to support them even after they have graduated.
|What do I have to do to pass this qualification?
To pass this Qualification you will do the following:
- Attend classes regularly and be on time for classes.
- Participate fully in all practical and theory classes including completing of assignments and worksheets.
- Prepare a portfolio of evidence/folder, which will include evidence of treatments that you have done, written assignments and multiple choice test papers.
- You will be assessed performing treatments on a required number of clients
- Your portfolio/folder will be Internally Verified by our Internal Verifier
- You will sit Mock theory and Mock Practical Exams and final Exam.
- You will sit online Multiple Choice Exams
- All of your completed treatment evidence, assignments, worksheetswork and practical Exam will be examined by the ITEC External examiner and if successfull you will receive your qualification.
- If a learner is unsuccessful in any area, they will be reassessed only in the unit where they have not achieved a pass grade.
- Referrals should be completed within one year of the original assessment/observation and/or multiple-choice theory test.
- Learners must achieve either 60% or 100% (depending on the qualification) in all practical assessments and underpinning knowledge tests to achieve this Qualification.
|Can I get Insurance to work with this Qualification?
Yes, you will be able to get insurance with this Qualification:
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance can be obtained via The Complementary Therapists Association (www.CThA.com) and other Industry Associations who recognise the ITEC Diploma
|What are the opportunities for progression?
After completion of any Qualification:
Once learners have achieved this Level 3 Qualification they will be able to progress unto any level 4 Beauty Qualification. Please see the list of Level 4 Qualifications on our Website
|How can I pay for this Course?
Easy options for payments:
- You can pay in full and receive a 5% Discount or
- You can pay a 20% deposit and pay the balance by monthly Instalments or
- Yon can buy 2 courses e.g Level 2 & 3 or Levels 3 & 4 and apply for 0% Finance over 12 Months (This does not include courses on Special Offers.
- All course fees must be completed at least 3 weeks before students can take their Final Exams.
- Monthly payments must be paid on the day agreed and failure to do so will incur administration fees.
- students who do not make payments will not be allowed to attend in classes
|How can I enrol on this Course?
Follow these simple instructions:
- Click on the Enrol Now button on the top right section of this page.
- Then complete the enrolment Form
- Once we have received your enrolment form we will contact you to complete your enrolment.
|Do I need a Uniform and kit for this Course?
Yes you do:
- All students must be in full uniform when attending college for Practicals, Theory , Classes and Exams.
- Uniforms with the college logo can be purchased at the college for £27.
- Level 2 Nail Kit can be purchased at the college.